- We are currently going through the process of gaining accreditation with the RDI-LB which is the governing body for the digital sector. By gaining this accreditiation it will highlight the capablities that we possess within the digital sector
- We have just successfully installed 10 x IP CCTV Cameras in The New Celtic Restaurant and The Cellar Bar Aberaeron
- DML has just sucessfully passed their annual inspection with the NICEIC to keep their accreditation as NICEIC Approved Installers and NICEIC Domestic Installers (Part P)
- We have gained our Trustmark status which is a Government Endorsed Standard for another year.
- We have just gone through the phases of keeping our ECA accreditation for the coming year.
- We have just won a contract to install an IP (Internet Protocol) CCTV System in The New Celtic Restaurant and THE Cellar in Aberaeron starting mid Feburary
- DML is currently working towards and going through the process of gaining their CHAS accreditation which is based on standards of Health & Safety to help us gain access into the public sector.
- All our employees are having CRB checks which are check to show that there are no criminal convictions against any of our employees that prevent us from carrying out some kinds of work. Infomation to hand when requested
- DML has just won a contract to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing on all of the electrical installations of all the CCF Clynderwen & Cardiganshire Farmers stores spanning from Anglesea North Wales right down to Johnston, Haverfordwest South Wales.
- We have just signed up to work towards an NVQ Level 3 in Electrical and Electronic Servicing which is part of the Signal Pathway for Aerial and Satellite Engineers. This pathway gives underpinning knowledge on the design and Installation of Integrated Reception Systems, commercial or domestic.