CRISIS SUPPORT NUMBER: 01970 602 110
Here at The Care Society we appreciate that circumstances can change in an instant, the fact being we are all only 2 paychecks away from being homeless and it can happen to anyone.
For the times when you need some help straight away or life is just getting a bit overwhelming, we offer a crisis support service, located in our office at 21 Terrace Road. Our crisis support worker is available to anyone wanting to use our services, whether that be a one off or more long term and regardless of whether you are an existing Care Society service user or not, The door is always open.
You can have assistance with:
- Form filling
- Benefit Claims
- Grant advice
- Household goods
- Tenancy issues
- Low income
- Legal issues
- Housing Register MOT
Also anything else you might need help with, let us be your first point of call in getting you back on track.
If you need help out of hours and don’t know where to turn please follow the advice below:
If you don’t feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help:
- Go to any Accident & Emergency (A&E) department.
- Call 999 and ask for an ambulance to take you to A&E.
- Ask someone else to call 999 for you or take you to A&E.
If you need urgent support but don’t want to go to A&E, you could:
- call Samaritans on freephone 116 123 – they’re always open and are there to listen
- contact your GP surgery and ask for an emergency appointment
- contact NHS 111 (England) or NHS Direct 0845 46 47 (Wales)
Please fill in the enquiry form below if you would like to be contacted by our support worker and we will get back to you as soon as possible.